Rafaela’s 1st place performance at the Olympia (2019)
Rafaela Montanaro is a 5-time pole world champion and the 2019 Olympia winner. She has also played a pivotal role in the development of pole as a sport, having authored the first-ever code of points a decade ago, which has since become the basis for all international pole federations.
Level Up is an intermediate course focused on the core pole tricks that are crucial for progressing to an advanced level. In addition, Rafaela will teach you her favorite conditioning exercises for strength and flexibility. This double emphasis on Tricks and Conditioning will help you bridge the gap from intermediate to advanced.
What is it ?
Just like an online college course. where the videos are pre-recorded and everything is already set up for you. So you can start whenever you’re ready, and work through the lessons at your own pace. And it’s lifetime access, so you can re-do the lessons as many times as you like.
Who is it for ?
What will I learn ?
- Core intermediate moves that are key to unlocking more advanced tricks
- 20+ pole elements and 25+ combinations
- 10 strength conditioning exercises
- 6 flexibility conditioning exercises
Some examples :
- Table Top and Soulder Mount
- Jade Split and Superman
- Brass Monkey and Allegra
- Twisted Grip Ayesha and Ball Drop
- Plus Sign and Full Handspring
- Cradle to Apprentice to Inside Leg Hang Flip
- Apprentice + Butterfly + Box Split + Plus Sign + Inside Leg Hang + Ayesha